ATIS: Quality, Vision
From the onset, ATIS quality policy focuses on meeting customer satisfaction and being supportive to their productivity growth.
Our quality policy is founded on:
- Pursue and observe a quality system under the regulations of UNI EN ISO 9001;
- ATIS to be synonymous to high-quality standard;
- Customers satisfaction to be our core value and philosophy;
- Maximise the internal resources to minimise or avoid mistakes, eliminate late deliveries and inefficiencies;
- Comply with all required national and international legal frameworks.
The efforts in pursuit of quality process paid off in 2 years, as ATIS has been awarded the Quality Management Certificate - UNI EN ISO 9001.
Download the Certificate from here
In line with the quality policy, as stated above, ATIS is continuing with the objects listed below:
- Manufacturing activities, within ATIS, always in conformity with health and safety policy at the workplace;
- Continuous improvement to organisational management, working environment and latest technologies to raise efficiency level and quality standard;
- Minimise non-conforming practises within ATIS;
- Provide products that, through their functionalities and reliabilities, meet customers’ expectations and fulfil contract terms & conditions for business;
- Cost optimisation to improve pricing;
- Constant and continuous contact with suppliers for beneficial relationship and optimum quality control of external processes;
- Engage all staff members in control quality management procedures;
- Improve the activities of all branch offices by encouraging their staff members to embrace the concept of supplier/internal customer.
In other to achieve all the above, ATIS adopted a Quality Management System that requires total inclusion of the whole internal structure. All staff members are fully trained in executing their tasks effectively and encouraged to contribute to objectives of achieving the company continuous quality management standard.